Friday, January 7, 2011

Return

Hello All,
I've been away from this blog for quite a while. I've been very involved with the poetry forum on Poem.Org and have neglected this blog in the process. To those of you who have been faithful followers all this time, thank you. To any newbies who find their way here, welcome. I'll definitely try to be a little more regular in my posting from now on.

Submission

The past,
a seductive lover,
beckons, "come".
 
The present 
submits,
minute by minute.
 
The future knows 
it's only a matter
of time...  





2 comments:

  1. You are a truly beautiful poet, building amazing lines with all your sweetness. I'm glad you're back to the blog, I missed you a lot, sweetie.

    Kiss you, girl.
    Take care and keep smiling. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi KC

    Thanks for your wonderful comment. I've missed you too!

    Cory

    ReplyDelete

Search this blog